Monday 19 August 2013

Pencil Sketches Portraits


Pencil Sketches Portraits Biography

Source(google.com.pk)

Pencil Sketch My Photo

"I'm looking for an artist who can pencil sketch my photo for me." If this is you, then you've come to the right place.

I offer hand-drawn pencil sketches from your photos of people, pets, vehicles, buildings and landscapes.

All pencil sketches are completely original, simply using sensitive attention to detail to bring out the best in every subject.

So if you have a photo that holds special memories for you, why not let me transform it into a unique work of art that you can enjoy for many years to come.

I look forward to hearing from you.
How I Sketch Your Photo

If you'd like me to sketch your photo but want to know more about the process, it's really very simple. Here's how it works:

    Email me a favourite photograph, letting me know what size you'd like.
    Pay a small deposit & I get to work.
    I email you a scan of the portrait to check that you're happy.
    Only when you're completely happy with the portrait, you pay the balance.
    I post you your beautiful, hand-drawn Pencil Sketch Portrait original.

What's New?
James Gandolfini as Tony Soprano
Vivien Leigh and Robert Taylor
Drawing of Yamaha R6
Drawing of the Mallard Steam Train
Snow Leopard Drawings
My New & Improved Website
De Havilland Mosquito Pictures
1995 Corvette Drawings
Something Looks Different?

If you're noticing that that the site looks a little different, that's because I've just introduced a new & improved site design. To find out what's changed and why, please go to my My New & Improved Website blog entry, thanks.
Would you like me to sketch your photo?

If you'd like me to sketch your photo, please go to my commission a portrait page where you'll find a quick and easy form to help you contact me and some handy links to information on everything you need to know about the order process.

Alternatively, you can fill out the contact me form at the bottom of the page, or just send me an email with the photograph attached, letting me know what size you'd like and I'll get straight back to you to confirm all the details, including price and delivery times etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment